Darynne L. O’Neal
Darynne O'Neal focuses her civil trial practice in the areas of medical negligence, wrongful death, personal injury, and contractual disputes. Ms. O'Neal represents clients in state and federal courts in jury and non-jury matters involving healthcare, contracts, and business tort claims. She represents business clients and professionals before state, county, and city administrative agencies on matters involving professional licensing.
Ms. O'Neal also has appellate experience, having drafted briefs as both appellant and respondent. She has briefed a number of appeals in both the Missouri Supreme Court and Missouri Courts of Appeal. She is versed in post-trial motion practice, transfer applications and writ petitions, and she pursues creative options for success on appeal.
- Missouri, 2002
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri
- J.D. - 2002
- Southwest Missouri State University
- B.S. - 1999
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Litigation Newsletter - In Court Report - Fall 2007, 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Board Member, Marshfield, Mo. Optimist Club
- The Missouri Bar